Saturday, February 20, 2016

OM – Unusual: When Roman Alessandri … evokes her new hairstyle! – Le 10 Sport

press conference Present Friday Romain Alessandrini briefly mentioned his new funny hair …

We know footballers often have unusual looks. simple clothes to choose the car, the hairstyle with headphones, nothing is left to chance for the players. Romain Alessandrini , it always has assumed her look a little off, it dragged on for a few seasons already. And if her new hairstyle is much talk, especially on social networks, as saying that the OM player assume!

” I assume “

My hair? Sometimes I make crazy shots. I assume everything I do ! “has unleashed when Romain Alessandrini reporter asked why this “platinum blonde”. for their part, supporters of the Marseille now expect much more of the former Rennes, who came out in the uproar Thursday in Athletic Bilbao . And no matter the hair …

Alessandrini returns to Bielsa

Bielsa? We’ll have to move on. When I see that we still speak of Bielsa in the newspapers, I find it odd … It’s a lack of respect for the people still at the club. I do not understand why we still talk. He brought some things to the OM. It was beautiful the first 6 months. It had its good and bad sides but it’s over must stop talking about it, it’s a lack of respect for people currently in place “also confided Alessandrini his former coach Marcelo Bielsa .

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment