Sunday, February 21, 2016

Laurent Blanc (PSG coach): “A stupid goal” – The Équipe.fr

Laurent Blanc (Paris SG coach): “We are pleased to have won of course, but also for having this mindset four days after a match of the Champions League . We know it is difficult to play before, but it’s also difficult to play after there has been a lot of energy expended against Chelsea. The goal conceded? A stupid goal, I told the players at half-time. They told me that the ball was deflected, I the bench have not seen. Still, the ball is not strong, not impressive shooting, and we must not concede a goal as ca. The output Trapp is risky but the work of defenders also was hit. There, I gave some rest to the players because they deserve it, since January I think it is our 14th game, it starts to do much in the legs and heads. I hope they will not do crazy on these two days. This week will do us good. We will work the set pieces because they were not good against Chelsea. Ibrahimovic? It is in sparkling form. It stays that way because we still have important deadlines by the end of the season. Verratti? Inflammation (his pubis) woke up, so rest. “

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment