Monday, January 12, 2015

Video – Nasri: “We need to say stop!” – Sports.fr

Samir Nasri and the France team is well and truly over. Even Didier Deschamps should leave the chair to coach the middle of Manchester City would not want to come back at the Blues. Although it must therefore make a cross on his “childhood dream”, ie play a World Cup.

Guest on the board of the Club from Sunday, Samir Nasri has not failed to return to the end of his international career and his difficult relationship with Didier Deschamps, the coach tricolor. For believing in the middle of Manchester City, it is the former coach of OM precipitated the end of his adventure at the Blues.

Besides, Nasri assures he had no problem in contrast with his predecessor, Laurent Blanc. “I loved Laurent Blanc and he always trusted me,” , he has said. Before conceding that “from time to time, as in every relationship, there were ups and downs.” However, he has “always appreciated.” “This is someone an honest. When he was not happy with me, he said. There was an honest relationship with him and Jean-Louis Gasset. For me it’s a great coach, “he has said.



My dream is to play in a World Cup.

There ‘ obviously not tell as his relationship with Didier Deschamps. Reflecting on his non-selection for the World Cup in Brazil, Nasri has explained that “tried to argue with him, but he did not want. We have the same agent, it could make things easier. “ And the Citizen detailing. “After the final list before the World Cup, I had a discussion with Bernès to why (there was not). He told me that apparently it would be a behavioral problem. I propose to arrange an appointment for us to put things flat. If there better than me I accept it, it’s a World Cup! You make the effort, sacrifice and discussion would have worn it. “ But discussion, there was not.

What the incentive to make a cross Team France. “Since I was a kid, my dream is to play in a World Cup. I missed those in South Africa, and Brazil for various reasons. (…) I had too many disappointments. We must turn the page and find out how to say stop “, he told. “Yes, that’s it, even if there is a coach change.”

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment