Wednesday, January 7, 2015

Luis Enrique: “I feel supported” – Sports.fr

While the Spanish press echoes of a quarrel between Luis Enrique and Leo Messi, the Barcelona coach wanted to calm the Wednesday press conference .

Luis Enrique The press conference was eagerly awaited Wednesday at midday on the side of Barcelona. This is not the poster of day between Barca and Elche in the fourth round of the King’s Cup which triggered passions, but recent rumors around the Catalan club, citing a clash between the coach and star team, Lionel Messi.

“The future of a coach is always dependent on the result. This is the first thing taught in coaching course. I feel supported by the club and the players said the technician blaugrana as As . I have no doubt. I always work with the same professionalism. I’m not here to deny the rumors. “

The former captain of Barça also said to have no personal problem with the quadruple Ballon d’Or. “I have the same relationship with everyone from the beginning we we know better and we keep the same reports. There is no change (…) I have nothing to regret today with all the players. Any coach has to manage his staff and I m ‘stick to it. The main objective is to win titles. I run the ship. I will not deny or confirm the rumors. I always try to act in the interests of the team and the club “.

Ce also sweeps the possibility of a deadline set by its leaders, while his team will receive Atletico Madrid Sunday in the league: “I still communicate with the president. I have not received any ultimatum. “ Luis Enrique recognizes, however, that the sudden departure of Andoni Zubizarreta from his post as sporting director was ” bad news for (him) “.

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment