Monday, January 12, 2015

Blue: Nasri confirms the judgment of his international career – Sport365.fr

Guest on Sunday beIN Sports, Samir Nasri has confirmed that his career in France team was well over. A decision he had already announced after his non-selection for the World Cup. “Yes, that’s it, even if there is a change of coach, provides midfielder Manchester City. My dream since I was a kid, is to play in a World Cup. I’ve missed two for different reasons. But for me, it’s still something misunderstood. “

Relaunched on the choice of Didier Deschamps away from the group, the former Marseille recognizes that still does not understand the arguments of the breeder. “I tried to talk to him but he did not want. We have the same agent (note: Jean-Pierre Bernes), it could make things easier, he said. But it’s his choice, I respect it. Initially, after the list of 23 unveiled for the friendly against the Netherlands in March (2014), which was the last before the World Cup, I had a discussion with Bernès to find out why (it was not included ). He told me that apparently, it would be a behavioral problem. I propose to arrange an appointment for us to put things flat. If there better than me, I accept it, it’s a World Cup! You make efforts and sacrifices. The discussion would have worn it. “



 
Samir Nasri was more talkative about his relationship with Laurent Blanc’s predecessor Deschamps, who was selected to participate in Euro 2012. “I loved Laurent Blanc. He always trusted. After that, from time to time in every relationship, there are ups and downs but I’ve always liked it because it’s someone honest. When he was not happy with me, he said. There was an honest relationship with him and Jean-Louis Gasset. For me it’s a great coach. “

  This article interested you? Agree, disagree? Come tell 17h live in FOOT365 show on Sport365TV.
 Contact us by email at tv@sport365.fr

 Feel free to also react via Twitter and the account @ foot365tv

sport365 is available on Orange (channel 89) Free (channel 140), Numericable (channel 157), Canal Sat ( channel 124), SFR (channel 74) and Bouygues Telecom (channel 63)
     
     

Bet on football – bwin offers 100 €

  Written by Editor Football365 Followtoto
 

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment