Thursday, January 1, 2015

Montagny positive for cocaine – Sports.fr

The French driver in Formula E, Franck Montagny, has tested positive for a cocaine derivative. The latter recognizes his faults in L’Equipe on Thursday.

Franck Montagny announced on Thursday in the daily newspaper L’Equipe have undergone testing positive for a metabolite derived from cocaine during the Grand Prix I played in Malaysia on 22 November.

The driver for Andretti Autosport, which justified his absence at the Grand Prix ran Uruguay December 13 for health reasons, frankly acknowledges his fault: “From this control, I knew . I had no doubt about the result. I made a mistake, I am at fault. I will not even ask for the expertise of the sample B. I will not argue. I am guilty. It is my fault “.

The French, 36, who is also a consultant for Canal + F1, said to have recently received a letter from the FIA ​​(International Automobile Federation) notifying him of this control positive, pending suspension. His career, during which he notably raced in F3000, participated in 7 F1 Grand Prix with Super Aguri in 2006 and attended twelve times in the 24 Hours of Le Mans, now seems highly compromised. “The sports car, it may be over for me” in-appropriate.

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment