Monday, January 5, 2015

The left OM is my fault ensures Bielsa – Foot01.com

The OM out, it's my fault ensures Bielsa

Photo Icon Sport

Grosse disappointment for OM on Sunday evening, as the Provencal, who were betting heavily on the Coupe de France this season, are made out in Grenoble on penalties. In a game that Olympians have repeatedly seemed to master the Isère are always back to score despite the three divisions apart. The different choices made by Marcelo Bielsa in the starting lineup as for the surprising changes made, likely to speak, and the Argentine technician did not hesitate to take responsibility for the defeat.

Defeat is unjustifiable. It makes no sense for me to see the game. There is no way to explain a defeat like this. The criticisms are for me, not for my players. In this type of game, where the differences between the two teams are so great, I led the team that had everything to win, I have more responsibility than my players in the fact of not having been able to win. I pulled Gignac because I realized we needed Payet in number 10, the choice was to go out or Batshuayi Gignac, Gignac was wounded in the shoulder, that would have allowed him to continue but not all time remaining to play , “said Marcelo Bielsa has still not changed two defenders injured during the match, which in what interpeler.

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment