Friday, April 1, 2016

Swimming. France Championships: Agnel will make the 100m final – Ouest-France

At 18 h 48, if de France championships program is respected Antigone pool of Montpellier, the result of the final 100 m is known

On Friday morning, the rapid series appointed the eight who will participate. Clément Mignon (48”48, Marseille), Florent Manaudou (48”95, Marseille), Mehdy Metella (48”96, Marseille), Jeremy Stravius ​​(49”12, Amiens), Fabien Gilot (49”30, Marseille), Lorys Bourelly (49”32, Toulouse), William Meynard (49”42, Marseille) and Yannick Agnel (49”64, Mulhouse) will be.

the lap preliminary race are modest, it will speed up in the final to hope to reach the bar 48”13 asked by the Federation for one of the two direct visas for Rio. The race brings together some of the unfortunate players free 200 which saw the result of confusion around the case Agnel, officially outpaced in the final by Jeremy Stravius ​​and Jordan POTHAIN.

Mulhousien has to Furthermore on the occasion expressed for the first time Wednesday night on the issue. He assures that if the selection for the individual free 200 escapes to the Olympics, it will integrate “with pleasure, pride, fervor” over

“I keep your head up” Yannick Agnel: I did what I could, I knew Fabien (Gilot) was going fast in the first 50 at least to try to classify because it’s been a while that he did not swim, I tried to follow. It gave something not too bad overall, and tonight would not hurt to pick one of the top four places (to integrate the relay) but the clock will be hard to pick individually. I wish the bar, I keep your head high. I do not know if a particular page to turn, but I heard the declarations of Jordan (POTHAIN, who assured to have no problem to give him his place in Rio on the 200 if the Fed asked), I think it is a type of high class and sacred fair play. I am a little sorry that all this hits us without it being our fault. I will submit to the decision of the Federation. I may have sadness, I may have anger, but I have none of that. Just the desire to perform. And if the decision of the Federation is irremediable (for individual qualifying) it will be on the relay and I will do it with great pleasure, pride, also fervently

Jeremy Stravius. I put myself in the compet ‘, it’s a bit difficult this morning. We must recover quickly and try to find good sensations in the legs for this afternoon. It is not clear after the brothel of 200, these are not the best conditions but I am ready for this afternoon.

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment