Saturday, July 25, 2015

Pinot holds! – Sports.fr

Thibaut Pinot (FDJ) was remarkable panache Saturday on the climb of Alpe-d’Huez, winning the 20th stage of the Tour de France Modane-Valfrejus part ( 110,5km). Nairo Quintana (Movistar), he has 1’25 “Christopher Froome (Sky).

The queen stage of the Tour de France has delivered Saturday with the arrival in The Alpe- d’Huez after a 20th step short but extremely intense. After the famous 21 bends, it is still a French who managed to raise his arms at the finish line, perhaps the one with the most tried his luck this year: Thibaut Pinot has been awarded its base and especially its obstinacy, who went through all the emotions during this Great Loop 2015. On the eve of the arrival, he holds his Grail

“I have no words , he loose, exhausted but happy, just minutes after his victory (France 2). L’Alpe-d ‘Huez, it is a climb that made me dream, I still can not realize that I won. It’s really a step that everyone was checked, it was this one! There was stress. The joy was especially in the last 200 meters. I had no differences, I was in the climb the unknown … That’s when I saw the car still behind 500 meters to go I knew it was won. “

And Thibaut Pinot, party in the descent of the Croix-de-Fer and finally dropped Ryder Hesjedal six kilometers from the summit of L’Alpe-d’Huez, has not resisted anyone! Nairo Quintana gave everything he could, in a final attempt not to recover the yellow jersey Chris Froome The Colombian finished second step to 18 seconds and over again half up on the boss of the Tour: 1’20 ”. to the pedal, six seconds more through bonuses Quintana fail at exactly 1’12 ” overall Whoever, on arrival, while remaining anonymous. it is undeniable fighting of the day, it’s Alexandre Geniez.

The FDJ rider remained alone in front until the first kilometers of L’Alpe-d’Huez. He finally made the job for his buddy Thibaut Pinot. “I have a great team with a great atmosphere, it helps in difficult times. You never dropped anything.” After Pierre Rolland Christophe Riblon in 2011 and in 2013, come in threes for the French who monopolize L’Alpe-d’Huez! “I had a lot of bad luck but I have always believed, I never thought of giving up. I knew that I had to cling to win a stage, I managed . “ The third 2014 Tour is euphoric, her brother Julien as coach: ” We had loved for three weeks, is his biggest win by far this was bound that! there is justice. “ Luxury’s success, of course, is all the more splendid.

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment