Monday, February 15, 2016

PSG – Laurent Blanc on Serge Aurier: “I find it pathetic” – Eurosport.fr


         Laurent Blanc is a man of few words. A taciturn, as they say. But when PSG coach speaks is rarely without saying anything. Two days after the matter of the controversy Video Serge Aurier, in which the latter has seriously slipped about his teammates and his coach, he called “fieet” s White ‘spoke about the case of the defender, made Sunday walk by the management of PSG.
       

White: “I took it very badly” – Eurosport

         Glower, serious tone, the former libero of the team of France has agreed to answer a question about his right side. This was obviously the first. And last, even if the subject hovered on the press conference. And that the press officer had to dam a bold attempt and last minute of a journalist present at the Parc des Princes.
       

         To qualify the skid Aurier, Laurent Blanc went there plainly, visibly touched and very disappointed with the attitude of his defender. “ How do I take it? Very bad , has he started. You can have some opinions, some views … We are in a democracy and it is happy. But that boy, two years ago, I really committed myself to my direction for the upcoming Paris . the thanks that I have is that. I think it’s pathetic. I will not say any more because we are here to prepare for the match against Chelsea. But he penalized himself. at this time, it should prepare an eighth League final champions. there, he is at home and does not know what to do. “
       

“There are many people in this generation who spend their time apologizing”

         In a heavy atmosphere, the PSG coach especially regretted that the Ivory Coast international has sullied the image of the club. For White, the PSG institution falls below everything. So his case. “What I do not accept is that this is detrimental to the club. Whether the player is penalized at the limit … But the club, through the image he gives and its about … “ What about the future of Aurier? “The club has made decisions, it is officially recorded. If he take further steps, you will too. (…) But if Serge has a problem with me, I will not use you to adjust. I’m 50, it will not change me today. ”
       

Laurent Blanc and Serge Aurier against Lyon December 13, 2015 – Panoramic

         Blanc, who took advantage of his presence to let the triumphant youth and behavior of Marco Verratti, which was anything but innocent, has closed the chapter about Aurier by a more general. And generational. “I’ve been around this new generation, there are many in this new generation who spend their time to apologize. I think before to apologize, we must think about what we fact”. Serge Aurier will have a little in the coming days, weeks or months.
       

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment