Monday, February 15, 2016

Marco Verratti extends PSG 2020 – The Équipe.fr

The formalization of the news could not be better planned: the day after the case Aurier, PSG announced Monday the contract extension of his midfielder Marco Verratti. The Italian international, 23, whose contract expired in June 2019, is now committed until 2020 with the club from the capital. “ I am really happy to extend once again my contract at Paris Saint-Germain, reacted Marco Verratti on the club’s official website. I thank the club for the confidence he shows me every year. I love the city of Paris and I love Paris Saint-Germain.

Marco Verratti is one of the greatest talents in European football. Every year we are delighted to see that player reaffirms the Club and the fans desire to sign up for long in the project of Paris Saint-Germain, said Nasser Al-Khelaifi, president of PSG. I’m very proud and I particularly wanted to speak to the player attachment we have for him. Marco is one of the idols of the Parc des Princes. The relationship of love and trust between our club and Marco Verratti is going to last for many years.

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment