Sunday, February 14, 2016

Batshuayi, a real catastrophe – Sports.fr

On his advantage early in the season, Michy Batshuayi now conspicuous by its inefficiency. His performance against Nice (1-1) on Sunday night pose “problem” to believe his coach …

Invisible last Sunday at the Classic against PSG (1-2), Michy Batshuayi this time was noted for his clumsiness on the lawn of the Allianz Riviera fence of the 26th day. Blame it on the five big missed opportunities facing Yoann Cardinale. Inefficiency even more guilty than OM, yet interesting in the game, had to settle for a draw (1-1) stands for treading water in the soft underbelly of the championship.

Obviously disappointed, Michel has not hesitated to point the finger at the lack of success of his star striker. “We produced football but it takes seven occasions our striker to score, it becomes a problem” , has regretted the Marseille coach who had already spoken in the week its current difficulties . “This lack of mobility and it needs to better understand the game. More commitment is asked. It must improve because now there is more competition in the field” Had he said before the game Coupe de France against Trélissac, referring to the recent arrival of the Scot Steven Fletcher.

I would say it’s my fault.

Michy Batshuayi

and the competition is even more relevant than the former Sunderland did not miss his debut facing the Bordeaux lovers, cleaving to a goal and an assist. Enough to doubt a little Belgian striker? The person denies it. I had to put them, that’s for sure. It does not make me doubt but it is less sure that I make. But the year is far from over” , has he explained after the game and the microphone of France Bleu.

and the former Standard Liege to want to see the glass half full. ‘C’ is a shame because I was good. I moved a lot, made a lot of calls. The proof I have had many occasions, he has indeed pointed out. Unfortunately it did not come . I would not say that it is the guardian, I would say it’s my fault. “

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment