Wednesday, April 1, 2015

Stravius: “I am relieved” – BBC Sport

1/04 11:10 p.m. – Swimming

<- ESI-END ->

“Well, I wanted to win!. I do not trust myself to what happened next, I had to finish strong. Camille (Lacourt) has not released the race of the day but it will still be present in Kazan (Worldwide 2015) and that’s a strength for the team France. I also count on him to be one of the medal contenders, told Jeremy Stravius ​​sacred in the 100 backstroke. I am going to Kazan, it was the easiest race between quotes because in others, there will be more competition. I am relieved because the ticket is purchased and the pressure fell. (50 backstroke Thursday) This is getting very interesting. Given the results of the first two days, I think there is more favorite. Camille (Lacourt) does not really shown its potential. Is he going to be fit tomorrow (Thursday) ? We’ll see. Florent Manaudou, we saw about 50 m “pap” that perhaps lacked a bit of freshness, it’s going to play much. I have a big part to play. “

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment