Saturday, April 25, 2015

Jordan Ayew hovered over Marseille – Sports.fr

Scored twice at the Velodrome and full service, Jordan Ayew (11 goals this season) has plagued his former club and Hake allowed to leave their place relegation .

Even in dreams, Jordan Ayew probably had not imagined such a return at the Velodrome. Transferred to Lorient last summer, the Ghanaian striker (23 years) was the big Friday night game of the man to his reunion with his brother Andrew and his former teammates, scoring twice in the spectacular victory of Hake face Marseille failed (3-5). Lorient and climbed out of the relegation zone.

“I think it was my best match in Ligue 1, he relished then the microphone of Al Jazeera Sport. I was rewarded for my efforts in recent years. I can only thank God and my mother called me from Ghana and told me I was going to score. “ a feeling for who has 11 goals in 27 matches, the highest total of his career.

Long cataloged as a “brat”, he really reached a plateau in Britain this season. And if the player trained in Marseille also sometimes recognize mistakes along the ( “It’s true that it was hard for me to OM” ), never hesitate to say that he thinks, even berate his teammates and “kids errors”, as last month at Parc des Princes.

For the Ghanaian knows what he wants. He wanted to return to the Velodrome alone before, and Sylvain Ripoll has granted his wish. “The system change was good. It was working all week and it paid off” , he said. Not left after the XXL performance of the one who refused to shave his peak when he was changing in OM’s colors, his coach has nonetheless agreed to release after the meeting that he had been “really good. “ It’s the least we can say.

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment