Wednesday, April 15, 2015

MLD wants to keep Bielsa – Sports.fr

If Marcelo Bielsa remained to Olympique Marseille next season? While a departure seemed inevitable, the Argentine technician has cast doubt on Wednesday at a press conference, saying he was touched by the speech of Margarita Louis-Dreyfus, who asked him to stay.

Marcelo Bielsa has he been seduced by the rhetoric and the persuasiveness of Margarita Louis-Dreyfus? It is not impossible, as the coach of Olympique Marseille will is not really hidden on Wednesday on the occasion of the press conference before moving his team Friday in Nantes. While a departure seemed to represent the safest option for El Loco at the end of the current year, it would have been a little upset by an interview with the owner of the club.

What she told me was that she wanted me to continue. She also told me that the thing she liked the most is my behavior in human terms. This statement I give him a lot more value than any other , “said the former coach of the Albiceleste. The speech is clear, but the person was then rushed to cool the heat, to avoid any hasty conclusion.



The best team is OM.

Marcelo Bielsa

I do not know what position will complete the team and I ardently desire it to be second or third, and it will then all cards will be slaughtered. A coach who has achieved its objectives and a coach who has not reached them, it’s not the same. In summary, what is right is that each fixed part its position by having all the data in hand “renchérit- there before sweeping the rumors sending in Saudi Arabia: “ I do not speak any proposal when I am still under contract, I do not be commencing any discussion as I have a current contract “.

Il will have to wait before knowing the future of El Loco, currently most concerned about the situation of his troops, which plummeted in 2015. “ For me if the championship ended there, the best team in the league, it’s Olympique Marseille. From my point of view, it has the best players and we produced the best football , he said. I will not change a player in my team for a player from another team . Marseille is the team that I like most. The conclusion is inevitable, obvious: with the players I have at my disposal, I am not satisfied with what I did. If we do not fight for the title until the last day, of course we must find us in the top three . “And if this goal is not achieved, what impact might this have on his decision re-enlist or not? A will to do better in 2015-2016, or a failure to make pushing her apron?

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment