Wednesday, April 1, 2015

Anigo Clara Morgane and PSG – Sports.fr

OM-PSG revisited by José Anigo, it’s pretty tasty. As a coach or athletic director, the Marseillais had a good decade of Clasicos and keeps very different memories, more or less sporty …

José Anigo has lived many of Clasicos Inside and anecdotes that come along. Before Sunday’s summit, he remembers in particular the story of Clara Morgane in 2005 (victory of the OM 1-0): “We would voluntarily pass their locker room to unnerve recalls former coach and Marseille sporting director for Le Parisien . Frankly, it went by chance with a friend. And I do not see how this episode would have devolved a Pre-game is not very quiet. Instead, Clara Morgane, it is rather a source of motivation! “

Less sexy, dance Luis Fernandez in 2002 for success 3-0 PSG at the Parc: “He was fired, I did not like it and I told him he had really blown me now, I have respect for him as for Alain.. Cayzac because these guys always defended their club. “ The 3-0 was repeated return at the Velodrome, a masterpiece of Ronaldinho night. Three years later, Olympique de Marseille took revenge in the Park snatching a 0-0 draw with his young amateur team.

“It was a result of the quota of places stories , said Anigo again. was tight buttocks with Pape Diouf, most of the players Indeed! They are always carefree. It holds our way exploit Coupe de France, I will always remember our triumphant return to the Saint-Charles train station! “ This feeling” made in Minots “has greatly contributed to the writing sulphurous history of OM-PSG … And then there are the most recent Clasicos, those of the Qatari era and Ibra, including the 2-1 win at the Velodrome Parisians in 2013 while OM of Elie Baup leads 1-0.

I will never understand what it happened

I still do not understand what happened , provides Anigo. I think I will never understand. It leads to score 11 against 10, but instead of complete, it recedes. I let out a yell at halftime, but I see that sick faces shot. We made a real whammy on Maxwell’s equalizer in the 45 e minute. “ Finally, there was this rush of Lucas Moura the Last year the Park, while qu’Anigo happened coach: “It is as beautiful as the actions of ‘Ronnie’ early 2000. I am very glad he did not score, I l ”d dragged like a ball for very long years. “ The suite is for Marcelo Bielsa, beaten 2-0 in the first leg but come a little more in the heart of the fans if they win Sunday.

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment