Thursday, April 2, 2015

Grenier finally on the back – Sports.fr

Clément Grenier, who may soon resume competition with OL, still annoyed by the management of his groin injury that has sidelined him since the beginning of the season.

Clément Grenier sees the end of the tunnel. Groin injury since the preseason, the Lyon midfielder returned to training with the group. The prospect of finding the competition gradually erases the feeling of abandonment he felt in recent months. But there is still marked by a poorly established in his healing process. This he explains in an interview published in The Progress on Thursday.

I do not want the medical staff of the club, but I ‘I was annoyed. I simply explained at one point that he had to find other solutions because we did not move. I did not hurt, it hurt me. There was this bite (infiltration, ed) to treat me there one year, which made me catch a staph, then this operation has not been successful. That, I say this because it starts to warm myself “, launched Grenier.

I’m ready. I want so much. After whether to go through the CFA box …

Clément Grenier

It’s been almost three months since we implemented a new protocol. I feel ready , emphasized the international French , which hopes to even be in the Lyon group that moves Saturday Guingamp in Ligue 1. I did muscle testing, cardiac, and all is well. After the pace of the game, it’s different. It’s only a week and a half that I am in the group. It is the staff to make the decision. I’m ready. I want so much. After whether to go through the CFA box …

His absence did not prevent the OL to shine this season, in the wake of Alexandre Lacazette, top scorer (23 goals), and Nabil Fekir, revelation of the season. But Grenier not jealous one who has discovered the France team. “ I’ll tell you, I was never bitter, jealous, and I have never been afraid of competition. I told him to enjoy the contrary, because it goes fast and I welcomed because he deserves it , he assured. When you’re in my situation, it becomes even more important than play selection, that is a wonderful thing.

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment