Sunday, February 22, 2015

Thiago Silva is monstrous – Sports.fr

A goal, a victory with the key to the leading position, even provisional, and acclaim the Parc des Princes: the match against Toulouse could hardly pass for better Thiago Silva. Brazilian defender is back to “El Monstro”.

This is a first, at least in Ligue 1. Known for his heading ability, Thiago Silva has nevertheless scored against Toulouse as his first headed goal after more than two and a half years in the capital. What a complete delivery more convincing, although it is directly involved in reducing the score Wissam Ben Yedder. The captain was smiling and it shows.

The one who was “the best defender in the world” at the time of his arrival in Paris is back. To believe the person, it is even better than before. “I am better, I progressed” , he assured a- comments reported by L’Equipe 21. Although not everything was between injury and post traumatic World Cup. “My return to the highest level was not easy. The critics said I was not the same. But Laurent Blanc has forbidden me saying he made me play because I was the best defender of the world. It made me think and that helped me, has he explained on his return , critics have been very difficult for my wife and my son. When I see sad, I was touched. Now I am calm and my wife happy. “

Thiago Silva is not a child

Laurent Blanc

But it’s not just his wife is happy. This is also the case of his partner Zoumana Camara. “Without offense to the other defenders with whom I played, Thiago is over, this is the best, has he pleased about his captain , he things that seem simple, but it still made the right move. He returned to form at the right time because the chopper coming matches. “

What course also bring happiness to Laurent Blanc, who has managed his operation “must be saved Thiago Silva soldier.” “To doubt its potential was an injustice. We had to help, rather than push, has recalled the PSG coach , what bothers me is that fact easy shortcuts when a player is not confident and not live up to its potential. Thiago Silva is not a young player, it’s not a child. “ This is again a monster .

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment