Thursday, February 26, 2015

Franck Ribery would see German – The World

Le Monde | • Updated | By

In May 2010, Franck Ribery won the German championship with Bayern Munich.

The information of” a “of the popular newspaper Bild Thursday, February 26, relegating Greece page interior. “Ribery wants to become German. “ The reality seems a bit more complex. During an interview with qualified “declaration of love” to Germany, journalists asked him: “You are at Bayern since 2007. Do you want to acquire German citizenship? “ And the answer is: ” Why not? I can imagine staying in Munich after my career. I feel good in Germany. “

Read also: Franck Ribery, King of Bavaria and unloved in France

And the middle of the Bayern Munich to list the reasons why it feels good in Germany: “If I did, it would be for my family in the future. I bought a beautiful home. We like the German mentality. I love it. My children are in school, have German friends. (…) My son Saif was born in Germany. “

” This IS THANKS TO ME THAN FRANCE WAS QUALIFIED FOR THE WORLD “

However, relations with France do not seem to have calmed down, as shown in the controversy on its income. On this subject, it also brings an ambiguous answer. Question: “ The Journal France Football recently wrote that you have to earn 14.8 million euros per year. What do you think when you read this? “ Response star: ” How do they know? This is absurd. Naturally, I earn very well my life. People may think, “Oh, Ribery has a name, he won very easily his millions.” It’s a shame. Because it has never been easy. I climbed all the way up from the bottom. And it’s not easy to stay on top. Every day you have to give everything as a professional footballer. Only my family can really enjoy it. I support my parents, my siblings, parents of my wife, my cousins. “

But Franck Ribery says not attach any importance to this. “I do not read anything and look no information in France. “ This is the wound with his country of origin is clearly not yet closed, contrary to what it claims. “I was touched, really touched by what happened before the 2014 World Cup,” continues the player, who announced his international retirement in August 2014, which turns 32 April 7 . allusion to the controversy that erupted on a medical treatment by the doctor Bayern and his non-selection for the World Cup Brazil by Didier Deschamps. “It’s thanks to me that France was qualified for the World Cup. But this is definitely past, “ explains the native of Boulogne, which according to Bild , currently worth 32 million euros on the transfer market.

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment