Friday, February 27, 2015

Rugby XV of France: Dusautoir believes in a team’s reaction … – maville.com

The captain of the XV of France Thierry Dusautoir said on Friday that “this team has under the foot” and should get to “break free” to express its full potential, Saturday against Wales in the tournament .

What course do you set for this meeting?

The goal is to see a team of France released, that takes the fun. I think what frustrates everyone, players, coaches, the public is to see and feel that this team still has underfoot. Its potential, it is known, that’s why everyone is a little disappointed benefits. It fails to fully express. Getting to free himself, is also that the high level. Teams that fail to do so are rigorous, conscientious in what they do, without it being a straitjacket. The team is built and the last brick to ask is to find the freshness of first selections.

Do you feel a little lonely leading to a private group of Pascal Pape and Nicolas Mas?

I do not feel isolated. There are players on which I naturally lean as Damien Chouly or Morgan Parra. Damien takes important parts in the construction of key strategies. In the game, Morgan, with all the experience he has taken a lot of things in hand today. Lately there is much talk also Yoann Maestri who by his performance and personality, is important in the group. So there is not a leadership deficit in the team.

How do you respond to criticism about your individual performance?

If I’m still here is that I have a purpose. I do not think also there for us to do please me, to give me a few more selections. I have an effective role in this team. The role hardworking, discreet, I accept it. This is the part that I can give. I will not take the ball and make-ups of 80 m. Last weekend, I was told that I was quite slow outputs Irish bullets. It allowed our defense to put and she was commended. I have my hand in there because I agreed to take head shots throughout the game. I have the qualities that I have, I was highly critical of the fact that I do not necessarily carried the ball. But I say that with all the shortcomings I’ve finally I make a career that is not so disgusting than that.

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment