Monday, November 17, 2014

Valbuena does not focus on his return to Marseille – France Info

Mathieu Valbuena, you inspired this return to Marseille with the Blues?
It is an international game that will win after our performance against-against Albania and c is a nice wink because I lived eight great years at Marseille. It is a nice wink back with my national team.

What do you expect the France team after the draw against Albania last Friday?
In the top-level football, always confirm, that’s the hardest and really keen to finish the year in style. In recent months, we feel great enthusiasm and support, it was not obvious, it took time and tomorrow, it will confirm. We know we have not done a great match against Albania but was keen to catch up tomorrow.

Do you expect to face a Swedish team weakened by absence of Zlatan Ibrahimovic?
It is well known that Zlatan is a great player, an important player for his team, but the focus is on us, the important thing is to win tomorrow to finish the year in style by winning here at the Velodrome. It would complete a great year. Zlatan is super important for his team, but we will focus on ourselves.

Think you can enjoy tomorrow fatigue your opponent after moving Saturday in Montenegro?
Swedes perhaps will one day recovery unless we but all the teams that play against the team of France are two hundred percent, seen against Albania. When one is a little worse, it can be vulnerable. But when you have a perfect state of mind, you know you can travel.

Even if you do not know what the future holds, you’ll find tomorrow Marseille audience you were not able to say goodbye …
We do not know what I’ll do later. I could not say goodbye to OM because I had obligations to my club. Eight years here, it was wonderful but also making use. I am happy to be back here, but we must not forget that tomorrow is an international game. It will ignore all that.

What is your view on the return to the forefront of Andre-Pierre Gignac?
Dede is the corner. When he arrived at OM, it was difficult. When you are attacking here, it’s never easy with all the great players that have gone. But through hard work, character and self-sacrifice, he was able to reverse the situation and has become a leader of his team. He was rewarded for his work.

What do you think of this new Velodrome?
I knew the atmosphere here for two years with the work. When I played my last match against Guingamp, I already had a glimpse with a lot of noise. I saw all the matches of the OM on television since, I hope there will be lots of atmosphere tomorrow to really see the scale of this stage, which remains a big stadium, a great speaker. It was under construction for two years so we sometimes played in specific environments. Now it is completely finished, you can see that this is a very nice speaker.

How do you analyze your 2014 on a personal level?
It’s been a while since I played, the coach trusts me but it is always a challenge. Football confirmation request must be regular, I try to bring what I can do. My best moment? This great World Cup we could do together. We saw a team born, it was great hearing and everything went well. Too bad we will be arrested in the quarterfinals. Make a World Cup in Brazil is something strong.

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment