Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Cristiano Ronaldo Ballon d’Or? Ribery settles accounts – Foot01.com

Cristiano Ronaldo Ballon d'Or? Ribery settles accounts

Photo Icon Sport

In the running last season for the Golden Ball 2013, Franck Ribery seemed to be able to win after perfect season with Bayern Munich and not too bad with the Blues. But to the disappointment of the international tricolor and its supporters, is Cristiano Ronaldo who was elected to Lionel Messi, Franck Ribery completing the podium. With a year or so back, the French player of Bayern Munich believes that this was written in advance and that once again this year the club could be the cuckold history.

I learned a lot in the last gala for the Golden Ball. When I arrived, I immediately told my wife that I was going to lose. I saw how Sepp Blatter has embraced Cristiano Ronaldo, who had brought his entire family. I’m not stupid. It was clear that he did it because he knew he would win. He would not have brought his entire family if not. It will be the same this year. What can I say about it? Manuel Neuer or Arjen Robben should win. You can not but agree with that. Manu won all, this is a great guy and he is not arrogant. Arjen has played an incredible season in the Bundesliga and then a fantastic World Cup. But I’m afraid it is only a political history again , “said in the German newspaper Bild, a disillusioned Franck Ribery and coldly realistic.

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment