Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Deschamps remains committed to Marseille – Sport.fr

Football – Team France
                          Wednesday, November 19, 2014 – 2:41
                         
                         

Didier Deschamps will find the Velodrome and Marseille at the friendly match France team against Sweden on Tuesday, two years after his eventful departure of OM.

 
                         
                       Deschamps still attach & # xe9; & # xE0; Marseille

 
 
 Five years as a player (1989-1994) and three as a coach (2009-2012), with the key trophies shovel each time: C1 1993, two championships of France (1990 et1992) when he played, and the double Premier League ?? L1 in 2010, and two League Cups on the bench (2011 and 2012). Didier Deschamps and OM is a story that worked. But the last chapter ended badly, with his departure in 2012 to take over from Laurent Blanc at the head of the team of France, in a difficult context, marked by his quarrel with Jose Anigo . “ The breaks are always difficult , tempers the coach of the Blues Inthe columns Team. This departure was not a surprise. In any case, from my side, it was planned for many weeks now. I never do anything on a whim. These are the discussions to break my contract were long. But I turned the page and OM continues its path.

For him,” the situation was such that it was better (…) put an end to our collaboration. I stayed for three years on the bench of the OM says DD. Few coaches have lasted as long as me. We regained the titles. I have a lot of pride in that. I do not come back led by any grudges. I do not want remember the positive. And if you remember, there. The champion of France in 2010, but the victory in the League Cup two months earlier, the passion that trophy for the first ten -seven years, was generated on the Old Port when we parade the day after the final “The scar of his last difficult months at the club, but is not closed”. I ‘ did not really want to go back to the reasons for my departure. Let’s say I was in a work situation that did not suit me. But she would agreed to anyone. The only solution was to go . “

Do not bother to understand his return to Marseille at the Velodrome at the friendly match against Sweden on Tuesday.” It makes me very happy to come back , “says DD, do not expect a special welcome from the Marseille fans, some of whom have prepared a banner.” I do not believe as opponent OM but as coach. Of course, if you applaud me, there is a banner as you say, I’ll be happy. But I’ll tell you: the vast majority of fans have enjoyed what I’ve done. This is what I hear from almost everyone I meet. My gratitude to Marseille exists, even if it is not visible because no media. You can not unanimous. “Whether he could one day return to OM,” it’s complicated “.” If I answer: ‘You never know’, it will be interpreted as: ‘Deschamps wants to return. The reality is that I do not think. I am very happy as a coach. I’m focused on Euro 2016. I do not plan beyond me. “But as you should never say never …
 
                     


Buy this product Olympique de Marseille on sport-kiff.com




 
                 


                     Live sports on your mobile
                     Sport-kiff.com, the shop sports / Official Partner Sport.fr
                 


Sport.fr TV

                     
                     


LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment