Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Ligue 1: “It’s better to be that French foreign” to succeed … – 20minutes.fr

FOOTBALL – The Milan striker returned to his mixed Parisian experience …

Jeremy Menez is riding his good period of time in Milan to settle some accounts with PSG in a long interview given to France Football . Starting with revisiting its balance sheet, more flattering that one chooses to remember him by. “My first two seasons were quickly forgotten. I have to score 20 goals (19) and thirty assists (28). I am disappointed with my last first impression, but there sometimes has events we can not control. “



” Lucas, he scored three goals in two years “

Which? Competition that exists only on paper and not PSG in fact ensures Menez. “I needed to measure myself to healthy competition. Lucas, it’s been two years since he was there and he scored three goals. But it cost 40 million euros. Today, you better be foreign to PSG and especially good care of his communication. I am French and Parisian, I do not make movies on social networks for the beautiful. ” Follow my eyes …

J.L.

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment