Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Bradley Wiggins: “The record, Roubaix and the Olympics” – The Equipe.fr

“Bradley Wiggins is the title you missed …
I could live without, but after Olympic gold is welcome. I worked hard for it. I focused on all against the clock as I played.

Do your revenge on the fact that you have not been called for the Tour
No, no … I did not mind not going to the Tour … Finally, I took a different preparation of Tony Martin who made the Tour. It’s not a magic formula, but for me it worked.

record time will it be your next challenge?
After that Jens (Voigt) was successful, I want to do it too. I could say that I’m going next week but I want to prepare especially because I will not do it once. This will help me get out of bed this winter. But I want to also focus on Paris – Roubaix. I also want to really prepare for the Olympics where I will participate tracking (for teams). The two are not incompatible, and the track helps me for the road.

“I do not want to hear the differences until the last five kilometers” You are surprised to dethrone Tony Martin
I do not want to hear the differences until the last three miles, I wanted to keep reserves for the final climb. After, I ch … over on the descent, but I tried to do the best possible. Tony was invincible, as Fabian (Cancellara) was there a few years. These cycles. Today, it’s me. I showed that there is no eternal champion. “

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment