Monday, September 29, 2014

For his return to France, Mathieu did not put pressure – Sport365.fr

Jérémy Mathieu, when we are French, we play at Barca and we just play at the Parc des Princes, as in your case, do you have extra pressure?
Personally, I never put pressure on myself. Following is sure to return to France, it’s different and that’s good. After that, for me, it’s still a football game. Being in Barcelona, ​​it’s great for me and return to the park, it will remain an important match for me. But I do not put pressure on myself. My last memory here? I do not have pain, but I remember the 1-1 we had done with Sochaux. I scored a goal. If I can do it tomorrow on set pieces, it will be with pleasure. But for us, the most important, it will bring back the three points.

Are you surprised that people are surprised at the level you are playing?
I do not know. I try to do everything possible to help the team and play well. In fact, I play like I did in Valencia. But I’m glad that people have somewhat revised their judgment on my game.

Before you, Barca was interested in several Brazilian defenders PSG. How did you feel about not being the first choice of FC Barcelona Just
. I knew I had the confidence of a club, a coach and a player that is the best you can have. That’s why I did not think twice about coming here. After that, it is certain that with respect to the names you mentioned (Thiago Silva, Marquinhos, David Luiz), they are great players. Now it is I who am in Barcelona. For now, it works well and I will do everything to break me here and help the team the most. I’m happy that Barcelona has chosen me for them.



No comments:

Post a Comment